Thursday, January 25, 2007

So... I guess one of the reasons I decided to start this blog is because I just don't write in my journal enough. I can type WAY faster than I write, so maybe this will make up for what I don't write in my journal. I'm new to being married... it's only been about six months since we tied the knot. More than likely, I'll be writing about graduate school (which I'm trying desparately to get into), my two jobs (which I only do because I need the money), and my relationship with my husband (which I'm trying not to let go stale too early). I feel like I'm going through a big life change right now... looking into other religions... wondering if I'm bi-curious AFTER getting married... and pondering how comfortable I can be sexually with my husband. Life... what a ride.

No comments: